Hello there. We are so glad you decided to check out our PAG page.
We are the Golden SEAL PAG.
We encourage pupils to be kind and caring to one another. We promote good behaviour and support those who feel sad or lonely.
You can read more about the SEAL programme on this link
This year we aim to -
- Make our school an even happier place.
- Use SEAL posters to improve behaviour.
- Create a friend station on the playground.
So far this year we have -
- Used the "New beginnings" in Autumn 1 to help children settle back into school.
- Used "Getting On and Falling Out" posters to improve friendship in Autumn 2.
- Created "Going for Goals" posters and displayed them around the school in Spring 1.
- Promoted "Good to Be Me" as our Spring 2 focus.
- Organised a calm club for lunchtimes on Tuesdays and Fridays - possibly in the upper hall - watch this space for when it opens!