Our right for the next two weeks is Article 23:
This right has a link to Deaf Awareness Week which is on 3rd May 2021. This week is all about promoting the positive aspects of living with deafness.
Why not have a go at some of these activities to raise your awareness and learn a new skill:
- Learn the Makaton greetings
- Learn how to sing the lyrics of a nursery rhyme or song.
- Find out about hearing loss/ think about hearing technology.
- Create a mind map of different ways of communicating.
- Have a go at the BSL alphabet, can you sign your name?