We are the Digital Leaders. We encourage pupils, parents and teachers to use technology responsibly to develop skills and learning. We are also available to help classes learn how to use new technology and apps. We raise awareness of eSafety and help Mr Carter look after all the hardware.
This year we aim to -
- Raise awareness of how to keep safe online.
- Train pupils to look after our amazing IT equipment.
- Help others be more confident with ICT.
- Research apps that will improve our learning.
So far this year we have -
- Audited our iPads and made sure they were all in the right places.
- Found out about Internet Safety Day.
- Created eSafety posters, which were displayed around the school.
- Created an online quiz on eSafety for classes to test their knowledge.
- Researched and discussed how to be safe online.
- Created a PowerPoint on eSafety.
- Presented the eSafety PowerPoint to each house.